Christopher was born and raised in Simsbury, CT. He moved to New York City in 2012 to attend Pratt Institute where he received his BFA: Drawing. He currently lives and works in Brooklyn, NY.
I view art as a game. Each marks play off of the one previously made.. My expression is free of thought as I dances between orgasmic releases and meditation. Stopping is always a point of contention, as I believes that nothing is truly complete. I am constantly fighting to find harmony through my marks; whether that is the first, or the thousandth laid on the page.
- 2016, SOLO: Integral – East Hall Gallery, Brooklyn, NY
- 2015, Hennessy’s ‘Wild Rabbit’ – Open House Gallery, New York, NY
- 2015, Joints – The Joint Café, Brooklyn, NY
- 2015, Drawn – Pratt Institute: Fine arts Gallery, Brooklyn, NY
- 2015, Spew – Pillow Café, Brooklyn, NY – 2015
- 2015, William Barnet Student Show – National Arts Club, New York, NY
- 2014, Drawing Democracies – Pratt Institute: Stueben Gallery, Brooklyn NY
EXCLUSIVE ARTWORK BY CHRISTOPHER URSINI: