My interest lies in the effects society has on our surroundings and an exploration into the marks which appear on the architecture of the city.
Recording these elements as memories I return to the studio and work intuitively, letting the painting evolve through the addition of layers which echo the features I recall from my memory. The works now become open to interpretation and allow the viewer to explore ideas of their own.
- 'All Saints' Group Show, Leicester. Nov 2014.
- 'Firebug' Group show, Leicester, Feb 2015, March 2015.
- 'Open26', Group show, Leicester.
- 'Inside Out', LCB Gallery, Leicester. May 2015,
- Artist in Residence + show, Summer Art Trail, Leicester. June 2015
- 'Art and Algorithms', Titusville, Florida, 5-11th Oct 2015.
- 'EnvironMENTAL', Art Factory, March 1 -10, 2016.
- 'Kink', Curve Theatre, Leicester, March 29-4April 2016.
- 'Open 27', New Walk Museum and Gallery, March 11-8 May 2016.
- 'Nature of Change', Attenborough Arts Centre, 11 March-25 April 2016.
- 'Points of Departure', QOB, Leicester, April 2016.
- 'Love Art 2016', 02 Arena, Leicester, April 2016.
- 'Femme Fatale', Kimberlain Library DMU, April 2016.
- 'A Space Shared Alone' Art Factory, June 2016.
- 'Art Trail' LCB Depot, Leicester. July 2016.
- 'P2P Print Festival' LCB Depot, Leicester. Nov 2016.
- 'Opening Night' studionAme, Nov 2016.
- 'Underdog Exhibition' Underdog Gallery, London, Dec 2016-Feb 2017.