Paul Thomas creates beautiful, colorful abstract paintings exploring color, form and spatial differentiation. There seems a ray of light infused into his vibrant paintings. Paul studied at the Arts Student's League in NYC, and his works have been in public and private display in the US, Canada, France, Spain and Italy. “
Paul Thomas' has created a glorious collection of lyrical abstract paintings that are characterized by fluid veils of brilliant color and perpetual movement. The compositions possess an effervescence that span far beyond the pictorial plane. Thomas’ works encompass an aura of mystical healing and meditations of light . The unveiling of emotional vibrations are uniquely manifested through Thomas’spiritual reverence for creation and his generosity of spirit.
Paul Thomas’ approach to painting is a combination of inspiration from nature as well as Abstract Expressionist from the 60’s and 70’s.
SELECTED SOLO EXHBITIONS:
- 2013, "Heaven", Galerie Protégé , New York, NY
- 2013, "Heaven", Casa Dell'Atre, Ravenna, Italy
- 2013, "Paul Thomas ", Optic Gallery , NYC , NY
- 2012, "Color Diary", Galerie Protégé , New York, NY
SELECTED GROUP EXHIBITIONS:
- 2014, "Holiday Show", Galerie Protégé , New York, NY
- 2013, "Boston Art", Boston Art, Boston , MA
- 2013, "Transmissions", Marin Community Foundation, CA
- 2013, "Affordable Art Fair", Galerie Protégé , New York, NY
- 2013, "Govonors Island Art Fair", New York, NY
EXCLUSIVE ARTWORK BY PAUL THOMAS