Born in 1976 in Thessaloniki Greece where he still lives and works. STUDIES 2000- Graduated of Electronic Graphic Design School in Greece. 2005- Diplome National d' arts plastiques of ecole national de Saint Etienne- France.
Gatenio Mostly works with acrylic colors, ink and graphite, but sometimes also with digital media and photography. His inspirations are a mix from real world, dreams, architecture, geometry, emblems, subconscious, life death and love.
- 2003, Action Field Kodra, Cultural Organization of the Municipality of Kalamaria, Greece
- 2004, Action Field Kodra, Cultural Organization of the Municipality of Kalamaria, Greece
- 2005, Action Field Kodra, Cultural Organization of the Municipality of Kalamaria, Greece
- 2011, “15 WINTER DAYS” ARTIS CAUSA contemporary art gallery Thessaloniki, Greece
- 20011, “The merchant of dreams show”, Primo Piano Livingallery Lecce, Italy
- 2011, Art Paris -Saatchi contest winner, Reference-Representation
- 2011, Jewish Museum of Thessaloniki
- 2012, Gallery Myro group exhibition “Soma”
- 2014, Gallery Myro project room "Virus" Thessaloniki Greece
EXCLUSIVE WORK BY SIMIS GATENIO